Originally after our second sequence we were going to have a
choice of either a combat route or and obstacle based QTE scene but we scrapped
the combat section as we felt it just didn’t fit with the design of the game. From
here I went ahead and started the creation of the first 2 QTE we did it this
way as my strengths lie in the blueprinting and programming side so that’s way I
could get the first ones done and working and then that way while Emma is doing
the final one then I can help and instruct to help with time constraints. From here
the blueprinting was rather simple as ith was just a slightly more complicated
widget system that called event that I would place inside the sequencer at key
points allows for prompts on screen.
Once this blueprint was finished it was just a case of
animating the character in the sequencer this was easy since we had already did
this a lot throughout this project and so we had become well versed in its use,
We had to make 2 sequences for each QTE so that we could
have a good and bad End this allowed for the whole section to be in a loop so
it restarted if you failed until you completed it
No comments:
Post a Comment