Wednesday, 21 February 2018

Sequence 2


For this sequence we had a bit of a role reversal with Emma creating the Sequence while gave assistance and help to make sure everything was going smoothly also since I had already made the first one I could give help to save time from personal experience and make sure nothing would collide in the blueprints hindering the creation.

This sequence we tried to keep extremely close to the concept art and story board since it is our big moment to introduce a driving force that leads the character to the end of the level. We realised part way through creation that we would need a mist or fog particle effect so I went to create it while Emma continued with the sequence creation.

The particle was created by simply spawning in many flat disc shapes which where overlapped to give a sort of spinning effect this was not going to be a finished version of the particle just created to give an idea of how the FMP would look, I even gave it the iconic purple colour from the concept art and story boards just to help people viewing this to imagine the final version.


No comments:

Post a Comment